Mission Sink Tips are designed to be used with Skagit heads. These tips allow you to select your preferred sink rate to best present your flies at the desired depth. The tips are dual density, to avoid a hinge in the line for better contact with your flies. The tips are also tapered for the best transition of energy through the tip. They are offered in three different lengths/grain weights and three different sink rates. They can be bought individually or as a kit by length/grain weight. Made in USA.
Individual Tips are offered in three grain weights (80 gr, 120 gr, 160 gr) and for each grain weight there are three sink rates available (INT/S2 1.25/2 ips.; S3/S5 3/5 ips.; or S7 7 ips).
Mission Textured Sink Tip Kits (2ZEP) are offered in three grain weights (80 gr, 120 gr, 160 gr) each with three sink tips included (INT/S2 1.25/2 ips.; S3/S5 3/5 ips.; and S7 7 ips). Kit comes with wallet to store sink tips.
- Designed to be used with Skagit heads
- Dual density, to avoid a hinge in the line
- Tapered for the best transition of energy through the tip
- Offered individually or as a kit
- 80 grain tips are 8' long, 120 grain tips are 10' long, and 160 grain tips are 12' long.
- Offered in: INT/S2 1.25/2 ips sink rate, S3/S5 3/5 ips, S7 7 ips